Rolle House is a homely environment with specialist equipment to meet individual needs.
- A home that is rich in BSL where Deaf or hearing-impaired young people can understand, and be understood by those around them
- A Registered manager with 12 years’ experience in social care
- An experienced team of both Deaf and hearing staff.
- Care staff who are qualified British Sign Language users up to BSL Level 6
- Care staff who are trained in or working towards a Residential Child Care Level 3 Diploma
- Care staff that follow mandatory training in safeguarding, fire safety, Non Abusive Psychological and Physical Intervention (NAPPI), Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE), Childhood bereavement, LGBT, and Playfulness Acceptance Curiosity Empathy (PACE)
We support our young people to achieve progress in a wide variety of areas including:
- Behavioural and emotional skills
- Academic abilities
- Social skills
- Life and independence skills
Our young people achieve…
…emotional stability, greater independence, integration and are active members of their own communities. We provide our young people opportunities to be involved and be part of the wider community regardless of their hearing impairment. We also promote independence and confidence, helping them to achieve their hopes and ambitions.